Attract Target falls in love if it has the opposite gender, and has a 50% chance to refuse attacking the user.Baby-Doll Eyes Lowers the target's Attack by one stage.Bite Has a 30% chance to make the target flinch.Captivate Lowers the target's Special Attack by two stages if it's the opposite gender.Charge Beam Has a 70% chance to raise the user's Special Attack by one stage.Charm Lowers the target's Attack by two stages.Confide Lowers the target's Special Attack by one stage.Cotton Guard Raises the user's Defense by three stages.Dark Pulse Has a 20% chance to make the target flinch.Dig User digs underground, dodging all attacks, and hits next turn.Double Team Raises the user's evasion by one stage.Echoed Voice Power increases by 100% for each consecutive use by any friendly Pokémon, to a maximum of 200.Endeavor Lowers the target's HP to equal the user's.Facade Power doubles if user is burned, paralyzed, or poisoned.Flash Lowers the target's accuracy by one stage.Frustration Power increases as happiness decreases, up to a maximum of 102.Giga Impact User foregoes its next turn to recharge.Grass Knot Inflicts more damage to heavier targets, with a maximum of 120 power.Growl Lowers the target's Attack by one stage.Headbutt Has a 30% chance to make the target flinch.Helping Hand Ally's next move inflicts half more damage.Hidden Power Power and type depend upon user's IVs. Power can range from 30 to 70.Hyper Voice Inflicts regular damage with no additional effect.Iron Tail Has a 30% chance to lower the target's Defense by one stage.Last Resort Can only be used after all of the user's other moves have been used.Mimic Copies the target's last used move.Odor Sleuth Forces the target to have no Evade, and allows it to be hit by Normal and Fighting moves even if it's a Ghost.Protect Prevents any moves from hitting the user this turn.Rain Dance Changes the weather to rain for five turns.Refresh Cleanses the user of a burn, paralysis, or poison.Rest User sleeps for two turns, completely healing itself.Retaliate Has double power if a friendly Pokémon fainted last turn.Return Power increases with happiness, up to a maximum of 102.Roar Immediately ends wild battles. Forces trainers to switch Pokémon.Rock Smash Has a 50% chance to lower the target's Defense by one stage.Role Play Copies the target's ability.Round Has double power if it's used more than once per turn.Sand Attack Lowers the target's accuracy by one stage.Secret Power Has a 30% chance to inflict a status effect which depends upon the terrain.Sleep Talk Randomly uses one of the user's other three moves. Only works if the user is sleeping.Snarl Has a 100% chance to lower the target's Special Attack by one stage.Snore Has a 30% chance to make the target flinch. Only works if the user is sleeping.Substitute Transfers 1/4 of the user's max HP into a doll, protecting the user from further damage or status changes until it breaks.Sucker Punch Only works if the target is about to use a damaging move.Sunny Day Changes the weather to sunny for five turns.Surf Inflicts regular damage and can hit Dive users.Swagger Raises the target's Attack by two stages and confuses the target.Tackle Inflicts regular damage with no additional effect.Tail Whip Lowers the target's Defense by one stage.Take Down User receives 1/4 the damage it inflicts in recoil.Thunder Wave Paralyzes the target.Toxic Badly poisons the target, inflicting more damage every turn.U-turn User must switch out after attacking.Uproar Forced to use this move for several turns. Pokémon cannot fall asleep in that time.Wild Charge User receives 1/4 the damage it inflicts in recoil.Work Up Raises the user's Attack and Special Attack by one stage each.Zen Headbutt Has a 20% chance to make the target flinch.